- [24/10/2013] EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT BACKS THE PROTECTION OF ROADFREE AREAS
- [15/10/2013] Infringement of ‘Seveso’ Directive by the Hellenic Gold Company involving the transport and storage of dangerous minerals
- [26/06/2013] Closure of the ‘Panagia’ hospital and the sale of five school buildings in Thessaloniki
- [19/06/2013] Failure of Greek Government to comply with court judgment on immediate resumption of broadcasting by ERT
- [03/06/2013] Suspension of water supplies to the unemployed
We live on a planet that is changing. It is our actions that are changing it. We are the generation that is called to choose, if we will pay the cost of a living in a way that is based on the continuously increasing consumption of energy and natural resources or if we will change values and methods and create a new society in harmonious coexistence with the natural ecosystems.
We only have a few years to achieve this and we have no choice but to succeed.